Tag Archives: how to promote your etsy shop

How to Promote Your Etsy Shop on Social Media

Learn how to promote your Etsy shop on social media and beyond. After you create listings for your awesome handmade items, the work is not done. You need to be taking advantage of every free marketing opportunity the internet has to offer. How to promote your Etsy shop without losing your mind!

Once you hit ‘publish’ on your Etsy listings, you are NOT done. So don’t expect sales to start pouring in. You gotta promote, promote, promote and take advantage of every free marketing opportunity the internet has to offer. This is Part 3 of the Your Shop, Your Way series and we’re gonna talk all about how to promote your Etsy shop on social media.

Learn how to promote your Etsy shop on social media and beyond. After you create listings for your awesome handmade items, the work is not done. You need to be taking advantage of every free marketing opportunity the internet has to offer. How to promote your Etsy shop without losing your mind!

This blog post contains affiliate links. Learn more.

You can’t rely on Etsy to draw all of your customers in for you. You need to use every tool at your disposal to attract customers for yourself. I touch on this in Part 4 where we discuss Etsy stats and how to use them to grow your shop. Etsy brings in about 58% of my visitors, I bring in the other 42% myself.

You need to know how to promote your Etsy shop, in a way that isn’t going to eat up all your time or drive you insane!

I’m not talking about ads, or paid promotions. I have not yet cracked those codes.

I’m just talking about all the free ways to promote your shop that you should be taking advantage of.

Continue Reading